Hazrat Maulana Sayyid Muhammad Sikander Warsi Urdu: سید محمّد سکندر وارثی Hindi: सय्यिद मुहम्मद सिकन्दर वारसी Renowned as SMS Warsi, was born on 18th January 1989, Arabic date 11th Jumada al-Thani 1409 Hijri in Delhi, India. Hazrat Sikander Warsi is a Sunni Muslim Scholar who Follows and Propogates Teaching of Sunni (Bareilvy) Order of Islam.
His Notable Work is The Book Written By him On Fiqhi Masail Known as "Masail-e-Shariat" and He's Majorly Reputed for his YouTube Channel "Masail e Shariat". Some people do also claim that his Channel is The Biggest Sunni Scholars Channel On YouTube because not only answers large number of questions asked but also he solely manages the channel on his own. Mind Blowing Fact is that after all this hard work and spending time and money he don't even earn a peny from it as he's Kept his channel Ads Free for viewer's
Maulana Warsi is Sayyid (Ahl-e-Bait) by cast. His birth name was Naseem. He started his schooling like normal kids and passed his SSC at an early age of 14 after that He persued PUC (Pre University Course) after completing it he has further completed his bachelor Degree in (Bachelor of Arts) from Delhi University. In all this year he was also learning some islamic teachings as he had keen interest in Islamic Studies from very young age.
- He's a Sunni Scholar who belongs to Qadri-Razavi Order (Silsila) of Sufism
- He's Mureed (Follower) of World Renowned Sunni Scholar Shaykh-e-Tarikat Ameer-e-Ahle Sunnat Hazrat Allama Maulana Abu Bilal Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri Razavi Ziaee دامت برکاتھم العایہ
- He's Imitator (Muqallid) of Hazrat Imam-e-Azam Abu Hanifa رحمت الله عليه so he belongs to Hanafi School of Thoughts.
- He's a True Lover of Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat Sayyidi Aala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan رحمت الله عليه
- Also he strongly believe and persue his teachings that is Maslak-e-Aala Hazrat رحمت الله عليه
- Apart from being a well known sunni scholar. He's a good islamic poet "Naat Khawan" too.
By summon up all the above information mentioned we got to know about the personality of Hazrat Sayyid Sikander Warsi Sahab as a Sunni Islamic Scholar, Who's Bareilvy, Qadri, Hanafi Follows and Beleive in Maslak-e-Aala Hazrat, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamat.
Warsi’s Beliefs [Aqaid]
Warsi supported Tawassul, Mawlid, the Prophet's awareness of all things unseen, and other Sufi practices which were opposed by Wahabi and Deobandis
Maulana Sikandar Warsi is a Dogmatic Sunni Hanafi. Followers of Abu Hanifa Within the Sunni Muslim tradition. Hanafi is one of four "Schools of Law" and considered the oldest and most liberal school of law. Hanafi is one of the four schools of thought (Madhabs / Maddhab) of religious jurisprudence (Fiqh) within Sunni Islam. Named for its founder, the Hanafi school of Imam Abu Hanifa, it is the major school of Iraqi Sunni Arabs.
Prophet Muhammad, although is insan-e-kamil (the perfect human)n, possessed a Noor (Light) that predates creation. This contrasts with the Deobandi view that Muhammad was insan-e-kamil ("the complete man"), a respected but physically typical human.
- Prophet Muhammad is haazir naazir (can be present in many places at the same time, as opposed to God, who is everywhere by definition. Haazir-o-Naazir on the deeds of his Ummah
- Allah has granted him ilm-e-ghaib (the knowledge of the unseen)
- Allah has made him Mukhtaar Kul (having the authority to do whatever he desires)
- Ambia Aulia are helpful before die and after die too.
His Renowned Books Are:
|Masail e Shariat||Based on Fiqhi Masail|
|Pardadaari||for Sunni Women|
|Har Bidat Gunah Nahi||Radd e Wahabiyat|
|Nazrana e Bakhshish||Naatia Kalaam|